Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Spring Fair!



At the Spring Fair, I saw sooo many animals! I petted a baby goat, touched a snoring piggy and even road my first horse! His name was blue and was the biggest horse EVER! Well, at least the biggest one for the pony rides :) I only made it two times around before I told Papa I wasn't going to be doing this anymore. Needless to say, I will be waiting a while longer before asking for my own pony!




I also ate TONS of fair food! Mama gave me some caramel apple, Aunt Kymber shared her garlic fries, Papa let me eat is corn dog THEN I had lemonade! Sheesh I was full!

I had a great time at the fair! All the people, rides, animals and food made my whole day! I slept all the way home! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment