At my first Birthday party, here I am with my Pop and Ya Ya. I am so happy they came to visit, I miss them and hope they come back again soon! Love you!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Visit from YaYa and Pop!
Ya Ya and Pop came to visit me and we did all sorts of fun things!
Here Pop is showing me how to ride a horse...
Ya Ya helped me climb the awesome pirate ladder!
Ya Ya and Pop did all sorts of slides with me but this one I did by myself and they caught me at the end!
Here I am showing my Pop how to play chess.... sadly I had to let him win!
I thought Pop's ring was so much fun - especially when we were playing the drums at the Children's Museum!

Grandpa Thompson got me a cool sports center for my birthday. Pop and Papa tried so hard to put it together, but I had to step in and provide some guidance!
Ya Ya brought me all sorts of fun presents from the East Coast. Here she is helping me open them up! I think I loved the packaging just as much as the presents!
At my first Birthday party, here I am with my Pop and Ya Ya. I am so happy they came to visit, I miss them and hope they come back again soon! Love you!
At my first Birthday party, here I am with my Pop and Ya Ya. I am so happy they came to visit, I miss them and hope they come back again soon! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment