Here is my first meeting and picture with Santa! As you can tell, it was the classic case of being super happy until the baby sits on Santa's lap. He was such a great Santa too - we tried lots of different things but I just wasn't having it! I even kicked off my shoe! Oh well, perhaps next year I will smile!Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Here is my first meeting and picture with Santa! As you can tell, it was the classic case of being super happy until the baby sits on Santa's lap. He was such a great Santa too - we tried lots of different things but I just wasn't having it! I even kicked off my shoe! Oh well, perhaps next year I will smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And that santa does not even look creepy at all! Love the dress :)
ReplyDeleteY'know, if she HADN'T cried, I would have been worried! ALL BABIES cry for Santa. :)
ReplyDelete