Lil' Bug
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Fall in Baltimore
Me and a Pumpkin! This is my first East Coast Fall and I loved it! I tried to eat the leaves but
Yia
Yia
wouldn't let me.. ha ha! I still licked them!
1 comment:
mansionmogul
November 18, 2009 at 6:39 AM
That's pretty dang cute!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dahlia Ann Merkle
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Hello All, I was born on March 28th, 2009 at 5:10pm PST weighing 8.7lbs and 19.5"
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(58)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(145)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(10)
'Little' Cousin Molly
Great Grandmother, Santhy
Baltimore Wedding!
Fall in Baltimore
Pike Place Market
Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Bill
Family Fun
Fun with Sweet Potatoes at Six Months
'The Girls'
So Much Traveling!!!
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(32)
That's pretty dang cute!!!
ReplyDelete