Lil' Bug
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thank you, Omu and Tutu!
I received a big box of goodies form Omu and Tutu! Whoo Hoo, toys, toys and more toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dahlia Ann Merkle
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Hello All, I was born on March 28th, 2009 at 5:10pm PST weighing 8.7lbs and 19.5"
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(58)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(145)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(17)
My MomMom came to visit!
New Pajama Set
Hilarious Capri Pants
A night at Makinos
Reading you my Book!
Hangin' in my Chair
I rolled over!
I have a keyboard!
My New Jumperoo!
Sleeping in late
4th of July
Dahlia and Raggedy Ann
The Little Sailor
Me and My New Bathing Suit!
Mom buried me in all my new toys!
Thank you, Omu and Tutu!
I will lick you, Sir Carrot!
►
June
(15)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment