Lil' Bug
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Playing with Uncle Ben
My Uncle Ben is down visiting and we played a whole bunch! He is really funny and makes me smile all the time! We even got to hang out by the pool where he convinced mom to let me put my feet in... and I didn't seem to hate it!
Whoo
hoo
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dahlia Ann Merkle
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Hello All, I was born on March 28th, 2009 at 5:10pm PST weighing 8.7lbs and 19.5"
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(28)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(58)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(145)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(15)
13 Weeks!
My Little Curl
Happy Father's Day!
I went swimming!
Playing with Uncle Ben
Cute Dress and my Pointy ear
Fun with Photoshop
Rockin' the Exersaucer!
Packin' Me Around
Friday Night Plans
Dahlia is 10 weeks!
A Rare evening of Smiles!
Daddy created an awesome play time for me today! I...
Swing Time
More Sleepy Time (Mom just loves taking pics of me...
►
May
(24)
►
April
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment